THE RIGHT PERFORMANCE TO THE BEST PRICE
Why outpace.IO ?
Object / Block / File ?
Why choose one
when you can do all ?
… on the same platform …
… and grow in minutes by just
plugging drives on the network …
Easy and Flexible
Save on OPEX and expand your storage footprint in minutes
Simple & Fast
Simple configuration – just add drives
on the (Ethernet) Wire
Fits All your needs
Whether its Object, Block or File based, its all on the same platform when and where you need it
Start Small and Hyperscale
From a few drives in a shelf to multiple racks,
Adaptive and Open
Protect your investment and Accelerate your Business
Face all your Workloads
From SATA to NVMe, tune your engine
with enterprise features
Back End or Front End
From single appliances to distributed architectures based on the same platform
Ease of Management
Automate and auto provision your storage through RESTFull API
Designed for performance, scalability, and simplicity, outpace.IO storage
A Series arrays enable a scale-out Ethernet SAN architecture that is ideally suited
for virtualization, cloud and big data environments
Make your SATA, SAS, SSD and NVME drives available through 10 or 40 Gb
Ethernet high speed connectivity.
Make your integration easier to operate with key features:
- Open RestFul APIs for Full Orchestration
- Pro-Active monitoring and notifications
- Secure remote support
- Software initiators (No more HBAs)
- Friendly (Linux Like) CLI : Completion, color..
- Up to 560 TB per chassis …
outpace.IO Z series is a family of NAS appliances that combines the innovative and feature rich ZFS file system with scale-out, massively parallel Ethernet backend storage solutions powered by outpace.IO A series.
- NFS and CIFS file protocols allow secure data sharing between
Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Linux and UNIX environments
- Thin provisioning, data compression and in-line deduplication
- Snapshots, clones, and remote replication
- Hybrid Storage Pools enabling an optimized storage hierarchy with
DRAM, flash cache, and HDDs …
- Optional clustered NAS front-end support for high availability applications.